Australian Senior Snooker Association Inc. Australian Senior Snooker Association Inc.
   Home | Forum | Register | Active Topics | Search
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Streaming and Scoreboards
 About live video and scoreboards
 New Topic    Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Admin
Forum Admin

Australia
59 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2022  Reply with Quote
Anyone can stream a live event these days from a mobile phone via Facebook or YouTube. But without a scoreboard viewers can be left wondering what is going on.

This category is dedicated to solutions recommended by the experienced.

Evergreen
Associate

Australia
5 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2022  Reply with Quote
I see more and more finals being streamed on mobile devices. But it's a shame that they cannot use them horizontally for a better view of the table. I have seen some attempts using landscape view but the end result appeared on its side on our computer screen. Is there a trick to fix that? If so can someone please share for us all to try?
Go to Top of Page

WilliamK
Committee

Australia
42 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2022  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Evergreen

I have seen some attempts using landscape view but the end result appeared on its side on our computer screen...

Android

For Android phones, simply orientate the phone for landscape (horizontal) view before you start recording.

iPad

On an iPad all you have to do when you rotate the device into landscape view (horizontal) is check that your icons are at the bottom of the screen. If not rotate back to vertical and then into horizontal again. If your icons are at the bottom then your live stream will be landscape view.

iPhone

1. Swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen to open Control Center.
2. Tap the Portrait Orientation Lock button to make sure that it's off.
3. Turn your iPhone sideways.
Go to Top of Page

PocketJohn
Associate

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2022  Reply with Quote
That sounds easy enough... just rotate for horizontal view before starting to record.

Thank you!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic    Reply to Topic
Jump To:
© 2024 Australian Senior Snooker Association Inc.     Home | Champions | Contact | Privacy | Rankings | Results | Terms Go To Top Of Page